Indian Idol 12: Rekha gifts a beautiful hand-written note to Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh

The last episode of Indian Idol 12 won everyone's hearts thanks to the aura and charisma of the evergreen actress Rekha and some awesome performances by the contestants. While the veteran actress made us smile with her beautiful gesture, she gave a beautiful hand-written note to Neha, where she blessed her and husband Rohanpreet Singh. Sharing the note, Neha wrote, "Queen of Hearts won My Heart!!! Not because she gave Me " #NehuPreet Ki Shadi Ka Shagun" but because of How She Is!!!! And When I saw her DANCING.... Must say I've never seen anything like that Ever in my life!!!! Also I kept looking at her throughout the day, Beauty Queen #Rekha Ji I'm Your Fan Forever Now!!!! - #NehaKakkar P.S. Do Not Miss The Letter in the pictures! (Keep Swiping Right) @rohanpreetsingh Dekho Baby."

Rohanpreet replied to that post and wrote, "Wowww How Sweet of Rekha Mam! This is All Because Of You My Queen!! God Bless Both the Beautiful souls in the frame." Rekha also gifted a beautiful Kanjivaram saree to Neha Kakkar, which made the singer happy as she said, "This saree is a blessing which I have received from Rekha ma'am and this would always be very special to me. Everyone has been in awe of Rekha ma'am and I am one of them after meeting her. And receiving a gift from her is so special. I can't describe in words how happy I am." After this overwhelming speech, Rekha replied, "It's always said whenever you meet someone newlywed you should pour them with your blessings. I believe saree is one of the most beautiful outfits someone can don. So, I decided to give Neha a saree only."

Well, in tonight's episode we will again see some fantastic performance from the contestants along with Rekha's presence.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3mgxOJ5

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...