Indian Idol 12: Mohd Danish reveals his future plans after exiting the music reality show and it involves Pawandeep Rajan and Ashish Kulkarni

Contestant Mohammad Danish who participated in the singing reality shows Indian Idol season 12 has now become a household name. The aspiring singer was first seen in The Voice India 2 and grabbed everyone's attention with his powerful voice. He even impressed the judges and audiences with his mimicking skills. Danish mimicked Indian Idol 12 judge Himesh Reshammiya and his video went viral within no time. He even said that mimicking and acting is something he enjoys doing.

"I initially thought I would not be able to act, but now I feel that I can give it a try. I'd love to act if the right opportunity comes my way. I'm already getting a lot of offers, so I might do it eventually," says Danish.

Though music will always be his first love no matter what and it cannot be separated from his soul. "I'm enjoying all the love, adulation, and compliments that are coming my way from my fans and well-wishers. I had 200 followers on Instagram when I had come on Indian Idol. Today, I have more than 2 lakh followers. My YouTube channel had 2,000 subscribers now they have gone up to 2.5 lakh. It feels unreal. I never thought my life would be changed this way. But having said that, music is my life. All these things are not going to distract me from my ultimate goal. Like people can't do without food, I can't live without music."

Danish has found a family in his co-contestants Shanmukha Priya, Pawandeep Rajan, and Ashish Kulkarni and does not feel like he is competing against them. "It feels like I've been living here for ages. I don't even miss my family. It feels like this is my home now."

Danish's dream is to sing for music maestro AR Rahman. "I want to work with everyone, from veteran musicians to newcomers. I don't want to work for a particular person. But having said that, it has been my dream to collaborate with Rahman sir once."

He moreover said that he would love to work with his co-contestants also and wants to sing for Ashish. Indian Idol 12 is co-judged by Neha Kakkar, Vishal Dadlani, and Himesh Reshammiya.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/32eGfLw

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...