Hina Khan adds 'daddy's strong girl' in her Instagram bio — view pic

It was just last week that Hina Khan lost her father, Aslam Khan due to a heart attack. The Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress was not in the city when the tragic incident happened. Days after her father's tragic demise, Hina Khan tested positive for the novel coronavirus. It would be the most difficult time for Hina as in this difficult phase of her life, she is in isolation instead of being with her family. Our heart goes out to the Kasautii Zindagii Kay actress. However, Hina Khan is a strong woman. She has reiterated the same with her action now. The actress has made a change in her Instagram bio or rather included a line that proves how strong she is. Hina Khan has added, "Daddy's Strong Girl," in her Instagram bio. Here's a snapshot of the same:

Hina Khan was the closest to her father. She would even shoot some funny clips and videos with her father and share them on her Instagram stories. In an interview with Times of India earlier, Hina Khan had opened up on her bond with her father, saying, "My father has been my partner in crime in whatever decisions I have taken in life. In the future also whatever I will do or now whatever I am doing, I am going to share it with my father. I have always been my dad's princess. Even during Bigg Boss 11, it was written behind my bed 'Daddy's Girl' and that I have been since childhood."

Hina Khan had replied to several condolence messages on Twitter. She had replied to Rubina Dilaik's message saying, "Thank you Ruby.. Plz keep my Dad and his family in your prayers." A fan noticed that Hina said 'his family' and not 'my family' in her tweet. When asked her about the same, Hina said, "Becoz we love to be called as #HisFamily This is how he used to introduce us ever since we wer born.. He loved the fact that we are his family, his children, his wife Aslam Khans family. We are his flesh and blood, This house is his house, He is everywhere.. Forever #HisFamily."

Stay strong, Hina!



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3t3zqHN

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...