Anupamaa: Saas-turned-maa Alpana Buch says she misses taunting Rupali Ganguly on-screen

Anupamaa has struck all the right chords with the audience and is one of the most-watched shows in Indian currently. Alpana Buch, who plays Rupali Ganguly on-screen saas, has gone through a transformation on-screen. She used to not like Anupamaa but had a change of heart.

In an interview to TellyChakkar, Alpana said that while she is feeling good about the transformation, she misses taunting Anupamaa on-screen. "I miss being Anupamaa's mother-in-law." She added that her character Leela has now turned into a mother to Anupamaa. She also said that she is going through the pain of her family breaking down soon with Anupamaa and Vanraj's divorce.

Meanwhile, the past week was saddening for the show's actor Paras Kalnawat as his father Bhushan Kalnawat passed away on Saturday. He suffered a massive heart attack. According to reports, he collapsed in the lift of the building and was rushed to the hospital. Paras, who was busy with his shoot and got a call and rushed to the hospital on a bike of a production team member. Hearing this news, the whole cast of Anupamaa, including Rupali Ganguly and Sudhanshu Pandey reached the hospital.

Paras shared a heartfelt note on Instagram. His post read:

"To The Best Papa In The World,

I Wanted To Hug You And Say Thank You For Everything You've Done For Me. I Regret Not Telling You How Much I Love You. You Were My Superhero And You'll Always Be. I Wish I Would Have Known That It Was The Last Time I Was Seeing You When I Left For Work. I Wish I Would Have Known It Was Your Last Birthday. I Know Like Everyday You'll Be The First Person To Read My Post Here. Bohot Kuch Kehna Hai Kisi Din Milkar Kahunga. Just Know I Love You Papa. I Know You'll Be Watching Me From There. I'll Be Strong."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3fvaUfF

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...