Akshay Kumar, Hrithik Roshan, Anil Kapoor and other celebs congratulate Annatthe actor Rajinikanth for the Dadasaheb Phalke Award

Veteran superstar Rajinikanth has been conferred with the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Award for his contribution to the Indian film industry. The entire Indian film fraternity has been showering the actor with love and respect. Rajinikanth thanked the Government of India for honouring him with the award. In his acceptance speech, the Annatthe actor said, "I express my heartfelt thanks to the central government and prime minister Narendra Modi for awarding me with Indian cinema's highest honour, the Dadasaheb Phalke award." He went on to dedicate the award to his bus-driver friend who recognised his acting abilities. He said, "I dedicate this award to my friend, bus driver Raj Bahadur, for recognising my acting ability and providing encouragement, my brother Thiru Sathyanarayana Rao Gaikwad for making many sacrifices to help me follow my dreams even when we lived in poverty, my mentor K Balachander for giving me my first break and making me Rajinikanth, all my film producers, directors, technicians distributors, theatre owners, the media, the Tamil people who have helped me thrive, and my fans all over the world."

The 2.0 actor further thanked his friends and colleagues from the political arena, "I'd like to thank the honorable Chief Minister Thiru Edappadi Palanisamy, honourable Deputy Chief Minister Thiru O Panneerselvam, honourable Leader of Opposition Thiru M K Stalin, my friend Kamal (Haasan) and various political leaders and friends from the center and state, friends from the film fraternity and my well-wishers too." Now, a lot of Rajinikanth fans, costars, admirers from the Hindi film industry have sent their congratulatory notes on social media to the superstar. From Akshay Kumar to Karan Johar and more, check out the messages by Bollywood celebrities for Rajinikanth below:

Akshay Kumar who worked with Rajinikanth in 2.0 wrote, "Heartiest congratulations, Rajinikanth sir on being conferred with the nation's highest honour in cinema, the Dadasaheb Phalke Award! You're always an inspiration, very well deserved."

Hrithik Roshan who worked with the actor in Bhagwaan Dada as a child artist wrote, "My Dearest Rajinikanth sir, your aura and persona compliments the prestige of Dadasaheb Phalke Award. Makes me so happy to have yet another reason to celebrate YOUR legend. Lots of love and respect, as I continue to look up to your greatness."

Anil Kapoor who will be next seen in Jugg Jugg Jeeyo, tweeted out saying, "Congratulations, Rajinikanth on the prestigious honour! You are a legend and an icon and an inspiration to us all."

Karan Johar wrote, "Congratulations to the legend, bonafide entertainer and an exemplary artist on being conferred with this illustrious honour... all my respect to Rajinikanth sir."

Shilpa Shetty tweeted out saying, "A great recognition to the SuperStar, truly well deserved! Congratulations to the real #Thalaiva."

Shershaah and Mission Majnu actor Sidharth Malhotra tweeted out saying, "Big congratulations dear Rajinikanth sir on winning the Dadasaheb Phalke award. You are a true legend and inspiration to all of us. Wishing you love and good health," tweeted Sidharth while Boney Kapoor wrote: "Congratulations, Rajinikanth Garu on being honoured with prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Award for 2019. You truly deserved it."

Valimai producer Boney Kapoor tweeted out saying, "Congratulations @Rajinikanth Garu on being honoured with prestigious #DadasahebPhalkeAward for 2019. You truly deserved it."

Congratulations Thalaiva!



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3fAlT7x

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...