Shreya Ghoshal announces pregnancy with a beautiful post flaunting her baby bump

Popular singer Shreya Ghoshal, who has crooned many memorable songs like Barso Re, Dola Re Dola, Ghar More Pardesiya and others, has announced her pregnancy on her social media account by posting a picture of her with a baby bump. Sharing the good news, Shreya wrote, "Baby #Shreyaditya is on its way! @shiladitya and me are thrilled to share this news with you all. Need all your love and blessings as we prepare ourselves for this new chapter in our lives."

On the work front, her latest single Angana Morey, has been topping the charts for a while. Speaking about it, she told The Hindu, It was. The song was done during a time when I was feeling very uninspired. During lockdown, I was cut-off from colleagues and working from a small corner of my house. 'Angana Morey' was like a boat that kept me afloat in those times. It kept me busy because I had to coordinate with musicians across the world. Usually, as a singer, my participation in a song comes in the second phase, once the tune and lyrics are set. With 'Angana Morey', which I composed, wrote and sang, I got to experience a part of the creation process. The music production, done by my brother Soumyadeep Ghoshal, was done around my improvisations."

She added, "I see myself as an ambassador of Indian music. I just love the classical and folk music of India. I have travelled every part of the world and listened to all kinds of music, but Indian music is something else. Its melodic richness is unparalleled due to the ragas and emotions behind it. We need to place it in the right position on the world music map."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3qeYkmk

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...