SHOCKING! Somy Ali reveals Salman Khan cheated on her leading to their breakup

Salman Khan's relationship with Somy Ali was one of the talks of the town back in the old days. The two would often paint the town red with their love, however, their romance was short-lived. Somy Ali revealed that she was too possessive about Salman and a young teenager in love wanting Salman Khan all to herself. And now, Somy Ali recently revealed the real reason for her breakup with the Bharat actor. The Krishan Avtaar actress has said Salman Khan cheated on her during their relationship which is when she decided to break up with him. Somy Ali also added that she had joined Bollywood to be close to Salman, however, when the Tiger Zinda Hai actor cheated on her, she left him and left the country as well. She said there was nothing for her left with Salman not in her life anymore.

For the unversed, Somy Ali had come to India with the sole intention of marrying him. After being in a relationship for a couple of years, they broke up and she went back to the US to pursue higher education. Earlier, Somy Ali had revealed how she would get jealous of seeing Salman Khan with Sangeeta Bijlani. "I used to see Salman and Sangeeta (Bijlani) together at his house, holding hands. It used to kill me. I was this obsessed teenager out to marry Salman somehow. We started dating after a year. They broke up due to me. It was wrong, but I was too young to realize that" the former actress had said, reports Indian Express.

A couple of days ago, Somy apologised to her co-stars from films, right from Salman Khan to Govinda to Mithun Chakraborty for being a terrible actor. She said, "I myself am shocked on how I did 10 films. From Salman to Sanjay, to Saif to Chunky, to Govinda, to Mithun da, late Om Puri Ji, I send them my heartiest apologies for dealing with me as an actor and especially Mithun da with whom I did four films; he was so patient with me. Sunil, I am so sorry, I was the worst dancer." She went on to reveal that she wasn't really interested in movies and would never rehearse her dialogues or dance steps.

What do you have to say about this? Let us know by Tweeting @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/39vI9vr

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...