Kangana Ranaut cannot stop praising Sanya Malhotra's Pagglait; here's what she has to say

Sanya Malhotra's Pagglait is getting a lot of appreciation from the audience. The dark comedy film struck a chord with the audience right from the trailer itself. Sanya Malhotra plays the role of a young widow who is unfazed by the death of her husband. The relatives console her and try to get her married again but things change when her husband leaves her a big fortune. Sanya Malhotra's portrayal of Sandhya has impressed viewers and critics alike. And now Kangana Ranaut has joined the list of her admirers too. The Panga actress took to her social media handle and heaped praises on Sanya and her film. Retweeting Sanya's picture post, Kangana said, "She is soooo good .... I am glad people are recognising her talent, I heard #PagglaitOnNetflix is doing amazingly well... so happy for you Sanya you deserve everything and much more ... lots of love to you." Check out her tweet below:

The Dangal actress replied to Kangana saying, "Thank you so much. It really means a lot." Here's her response:

Meanwhile, earlier, Sanya Malhotra had opened up on her character Sandhya in Pagglait. In an interview with Mid-Day, Sanya said, "I realised I was a lot like Sandhya. She was looking for external validation, something that I did too. I was judgmental and critical of myself. I used to not like any of my work and would never like to see myself on screen. But 2020 was a year of retrospection, and that's when I realised that I was being too harsh on myself. When I watched Pagglait, I told myself, 'You have done a good job."

Sanya had also opened up on how she kept her aspirations of being an actor to herself for the fear of people not taking her dreams seriously. The Badhaai Ho actress is shooting for her next in Bhopal. She has Love Hostel and Meenakshi Sundareshwar in her kitty as of now.

Pagglait is written and directed by Umesh Bist. It also stars Sheeba Chaddha, Ashutosh Rana, Sayani Gupta, Raghubir Yadav, Shruti Sharma and Rajesh Tailang to name a few.

Have you seen Pagglait yet? Let us know by tweeting @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/31ClEjW

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...