Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum: Farnaz Shetty breaks silence on abrupt ending of Karan Grover and Dipika Kakar's show

Karan Grover and Dipika Kakar starrer Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum was one of the most loved TV shows, which disappointed the audience with its abrupt ending. Now, actress Farnaz Shetty, who played the character of Raima Sengupta in the soap opera, opened up about it and told E Times, "When I signed that show, I was told that my character will be positive. But gradually, it turned grey. I didn't like that, but I did what I was briefed to do. During a daily show, it becomes difficult for everyone if an actor puts their views forward, so I didn't say anything then."

She added, "The makers were under a lot of pressure and the script used to change overnight. Sometimes the screenplay used to be different and the dialogues used to be different. We had no clarity." The gorgeous lady, who wants to return on the small screen, went on to say, "Last year wasn't good for anyone on the work front. And to be honest, I was happy being at home and spending time with my family and close ones then. But right now, I am looking for a good role and a strong storyline, as I feel that is very important. All my shows to date have been performance-oriented, so I am looking for something like that. Television offers a lot of monetary benefits, but I will only do shows that allow me to perform freely."

Speaking about her Telugu debut, Farnaz Shetty asserted, "We shot in Kashmir and always had Army personnel around us. It was a thrilling experience to shoot there. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The only difficult part was learning Telugu. But I am glad that I made those efforts, the film has come out well."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/38adhzX

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...