#JasLy fans can't wait for Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni's wedding; the latter joins the trend 'Jasmin Ke Ghar Hum Jaenge' — view tweets

Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni are now dating and their fans couldn't have been happier. It took them a long time to admit their feelings out in open. It was inside the house of Bigg Boss that Jasmin Bhasin confessed to having feelings for Aly Goni. The latter, on the other hand, have always been in love with Jasmin. The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor, however, was friend-zoned by Jasmin. But as they say, one cannot hide love and Jasmin Bhasin couldn't stop herself from falling in love with Aly Goni. Whilst inside the house of Bigg Boss 14, Aly Goni was teased by the housemates seeing the strict parents of Jasmin Bhasin. However, the two lovebirds are going strong and are confident that they'll convince her parents about their relationship.

Talking about the same, JasLy fans want Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni to tie the knot soon and hence they have taken to their social media handles to trend 'JASMIN KE GHAR HUM JAENGE'. Yes, fans can be crazy sometimes. For ages, JasLy fans have been waiting for them to confirm their relationship and now their happiness is on cloud nine. Aly Goni also joined the trend saying, "Jasmin hi mera ghar hai lekin fir bhi JASMIN KE GHAR HUM JAENGE." Check out the tweets of 'Jasmin Ke Ghar Hum Jaenge' below:

Some of the fans are slamming Rubina Dilaik over her clash with Jasmin Bhasin. Rubina Dilaik's fans have been trending 'Stop Being Jealous of Rubina' on Twitter. The Dil Se Dil Tak actress tweeted out and asked her fans to stop spreading negativity. "I know that all my fans love me madly and everyday of mine is filled with happiness and positivity , my bigg boss journey is over and it was incredible because of your love. Now I want you all to let go of all the negativity and ignore and avoid what doesn't spread happiness," Jasmin Bhasin tweeted out while adding, "Letting go won't mean that you guys stopped caring. Till we don't let go, we can't forgive the situation. Till the situation is not over,we cannot move forward. And moving forward and flying high is what we need to do, guys let's give up what weighs us down and fly fly." Have a dekko at her tweets below:

After coming out of Bigg Boss 14 house, Aly Goni had interacted with the media. He was asked about wedding plans with Jasmin Bhasin to which Aly said, "I don't know yet about marriage plans, but once I am out of the house I will have a better understanding. Of course, Jasmin and I have been close, best friends, but being friends and in a relationship are two different things. So, here I would go by Rubina's advice. She told me experience dating first, then the engagement phase and then marriage."

He spoke about entering the house for Jasmin Bhasin saying, "My reason to come inside the house was Jasmin Bhasin because I saw her crying in the show. I think it was her fight with Rahul and during the spat, I saw her yelling and crying and I could not stop myself. I told my manager to contact the makers that I am ready to enter the show. When I entered the house and saw the happiness on her face, it showed a kind of confidence and trust on her face that it was worth it."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3q9AmZA

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...