Gauahar Khan pens a heart-wrenching post for late dad, Zafar Ahmed Khan on Women's Day

Actress and former Gauahar Khan lost her father, Zafar Ahmed Khan a couple of days back. The lady had asked fans to pray for him. It seems he had been unwell for a long time, and was hospitalised in 2020 as well. On the occasion of Women's Day, she shared a picture of her with her father and Zaid Darbar from her marriage. She wrote, "The two men in my life , who made me a strong woman in different ways . My Pappa , who is my inspiration in the way I talk, in the way I think , in who I became . And MY Zaid , who accepted me with my strength, fire n flaws n became my strongest support of life and it's tidal waves . I love you both so much ! Pappa I miss you!"

Gauahar Khan has been posting some special moments with her father since two days. The lady got married on December 25, 2021. She has been working non-stop since her marriage. The past few days were too stressful as she had to manage work and hospital duties. Zaid Darbar and his family stood beside her as they did the last rites of Zafar Ahmed Khan.

We can see that this is a very emotional video from her wedding where her dad is reading out the prayers. The couple got married six months after Zaid Darbar proposed to her for marriage. Gauahar Khan and Zaid Darbar have a difference of a few years.

Gauahar Khan who is from Kashmir has been raised in Pune. The lady has done films like Ishaqzaade and Rocket Singh: Salesman Of The Year. Of late, she was seen in Tandav on Amazon Prime as a political secretary.

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2N2l8s4

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...