Bigg Boss 14: Jasmin Bhasin requests her fans to let go off all the negativity as her BB journey is over - view tweets

Popular TV actress Jasmin Bhasin, who grabbed the headlines for confessing her feeling for Aly Goni during her journey in Bigg Boss 14, has requested fans to let go off all the negativity as the show is over now. The gorgeous recently tweeted, "I know that all my fans love me madly and everyday of mine is filled with happiness and positivity , my bigg boss journey is over and it was incredible because of your love. Now I want you all to let go of all the negativity and ignore and avoid what doesn't spread happiness." Followed by another tweet, which reads, "Letting go won't mean that you guys stopped caring. Till we don't let go, we can't forgive the situation. Till the situation is not over,we cannot move forward. And moving forward and flying high is what we need to do, guys let's give up what weighs us down and fly fly."

Jasmin's BF Aly Goni, who recently celebrated his birthday, recently told E Times, "The best gift I have got this year is Jasmin." Speaking more on his day, he had said, "It has been a beautiful day. My family has planned a party for me now at night, so that's going to be fun. Jasmin and my family members have been pampering me all day. She got me my favourite headphones and a beautiful jacket. My family, too, had done some shopping before I came here; they bought things that I love like hoodies and watches." Aly also spoke about his birthday resolution. He said, "I hope everything goes well this year in terms of work and in my personal life, too. Yes, I want success and happiness, and I also want everything to continue the way it is. Everything is so good right now!"



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3sKtdRc

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...