Ankita Lokhande lashes out at Sushant Singh Rajput fans: 'Woh chala gaya apne raaste, stop blaming me'

Ankita Lokhande has been at the receiving end of hate and vile comments ever since her ex-boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead in June last year. No matter what she does, be it paying a heartfelt tribute to Sushant with her performance or enjoying some quality time with her boyfriend Vicky Jain, Sushant fans have not let Ankita breath even a bit. They have been constantly blaming her for leaving the Kai Po Che actor and not being there for him emotionally when he needed the most. They have also alleged that Ankita has moved on in life and is least cared about justice for Sushant. And it seems like Ankita has had enough of it. She has lashed out at Sushant fans for subjecting her to incessant trolling.

In an Instagram live session, Ankita spoke about the nasty comments she receives from Sushant fans on her posts which is taking a toll on her family members. She also opened up about going through depression and only her parents were there to support her.

"Main bhi depression se guzar chuki hoon lekin maine shayad inn cheezon ko jataya nahi. Main bhi bohot buri haalat mein thi. Mujhe bhi takleef hui. Mujhe bhi bohot rona aaya tha (I went through depression too but I never spoke about it. I was in a very bad state. I was in a lot of pain. I also cried a lot). Tab mere saath koi nahi tha par mera parivaar tha mere saath. Aur mere kuch fans jo aaj bhi mere saath khade hai (No one was there with me at that time except my family. And some fans, who are standing by me even today)," Ankita said in the video.

Ankita further slammed Sushant fans asking them to stop blaming her since they don't know her story. She also said that no one has the right to judge someone's relationship and point fingers at her.

"Sabki apni-apni motives hoti hai life mein (Everyone has different motives in life). Sushant always wanted to grow in his life and that is what he did. Woh chala gaya apne raaste. Uske liye main kahaan galat saabit hoti hoon? Mujhe kyun gaaliyaan di jaati hai? Maine kya galat kiya (He went his way. How am I to blame for that? Why am I being abused? What did I do wrong)? You don't know what is my story, so stop blaming me. It is really hurtful," she said.

Ankita had dated Sushant for almost six years, after meeting him on the sets of the hit TV serial, Pavitra Rishta.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/301pdzF

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...