Adipurush: Kriti Sanon opens up on sharing screen space with Prabhas, playing Sita and more

A few weeks back, we saw the makers of Prabhas' Adipurush announcing the name of Kriti Sanon and Sunny Singh as the cast of the their epic film, who will portray the iconic characters of Sita and Laxman respectively. While the viewers are quite kicked to see Prabhas and Kriti on the silver screen together, the Dilwale actress recently opened on playing this crucial character as she revealed there is a lot of pressure on her and she needs to portray with lot of responsibility.

Sharing her experience, Kriti Sanon told Mid-day, "I am overwhelmed and grateful that I am playing such an iconic character. The role comes with a lot of pressure because we don't want to [portray] anything that is not [true to] the part. People's sentiments are attached to the character." She added, "When you're telling a story that is not set in today's times, you have to keep a check on your body language and dialogue delivery. With Om, I am in safe hands. I like his clarity on the film, and he is technically sound. This is the first time I am shooting a film that demands such extensive chroma work. It is a pan-India film, so I had to work on my Telugu."

Speaking about working with the Baahubali star, Kriti asserted, "When I first met him, I thought he was shy, but once we started chatting, we were unstoppable. He is a foodie, and loves feeding his co-stars." The actress is currently juggling between Adipurush and Varun Dhawan's Bhediya. "I have four days' work here, post which I will head to Arunachal Pradesh for Bhediya for 15 days, and follow it up with another schedule of Adipurush. I have dedicated March, April and May to the two films," added the gorgeous lady.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3vUEwJe

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...