'Weird and Silly': Mila Kunis reveals the reason why she and Ashton Kutcher did the Super Bowl Ad

Real-life Hollywood A-list couple, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's recent Super Bowl AD, made all the right noises for all the right reasons and has been a major talking point on social media ever since it was dropped. But the reason behind Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher will simultaneously surprise and amaze you as, in the former's own words, it's both "silly and weird" and even went as far are making their kids question whether their parents were "abandoning" them.

Opening up about the reasons behind Ashton and her doing the commercial, Mila told ET, "It's so silly! Ashton and I, we never work together. I mean, I know we worked together before And in the midst of quarantine, they sent us this ad to do and every time I've ever been offered a Super Bowl ad it's always a female having to be scantily clad. And this one comes around, I started laughing so hard and Ashton was like, 'This is kind of funny.' And I was like, 'We should do it!' Also it was quarantine and we were stuck with our children for nine, twelve months at this moment, and I was like, 'Two days, baby! Two days off.' Literally we were like, 'Yeah, OK, let's do it.' And so we did it and I hate saying it but we were like, 'Freedom!' It was amazing!"

Disclosing how their kids thought their parent were abandoning them, the Ted actress added, "I love my children so very much! So, so much! But, I've never been so excited to wake up at five in the morning to be like, 'I'm going to work!' And I literally skipped out of the house. My kids were like, 'You're abandoning us!' And I was like, 'Relax.' It was really weird. Our whole family is already co-dependent, so this pandemic just feeds into our entire co-dependency. And my husband and I were super co-dependent for like eight years and in this pandemic our kids are like, 'Where are you going?' And I was like, 'The bathroom.' We haven't left each other. We're in the house. Yeah, it was really weird for them. They forgot that we have to go out of the house "

Now that'll make for some fun trivia down the lone, won't it?



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/39xrIiB

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...