Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan and Pavitra Punia twin in black and blush as they are snapped together — watch video

Eijaz Khan met with his ladylove Pavitra Punia outside recently. Well, they would have met obviously but PaviJaz were spotted out and about holding hands and twinning in black together. Their hearts gushed and their cheeks blushed when the paparazzi clicked them away. The video of the same has been going viral on social media. Eijaz and Pavitra met inside the house of Bigg Boss 14. They had a love-hate relationship at first which eventually turned into love. Pavitra Punia was eliminated way back but Eijaz Khan kept thinking about her, such was her effect on him. He even got a chance to meet her during the family week which was one of the biggest surprises for him on the show. The romance was in the air for the two and their bond left everyone gushing both inside and out of the house. Check out their video below:

BollywoodLife.com had got in touch with Eijaz Khan post his exit and he had opened up on falling in love with Pavitra Punia inside the house. He said, "I never thought this would happen. My friends told me, Eijaz you are dumb, do not fall in love inside the house. My life never works as per plans. She is an amazing person. Pavitra has a beautiful soul. She is so caring. Pavitra is my Annapurna. When she keeps my head on her lap, she feels at home. When she touches me I feel calm."

The Kkavyanjali actor also reacted to the trolls who slammed them for creating fake content for the sake of the show. "She was fighting with me outside, and then she cooked with an equal amount of passion. She kept on telling me to focus on the game. I was not sure if she was also feeling the same way as me. We had a conversation in the red zone. We discussed some things, and some were left unsaid. We have discussed them now with honesty and respect. I am enjoying every moment," Eijaz Khan told us.

When prodded about the trolls, Eijaz said, "I do not want opinions on my personal life. I do not want judgment. I am not coming in your personal space. My fans who love me respect her. If there is a need, I will put people in their place. I would request people to let beautiful things be beautiful. I just want to love this feeling."

In a recent conversation with TOI, Pavitra Punia spoke about her relation with Eijaz Khan and said, "Our feelings are real. What we have is real. It takes courage to say something like that on national TV. When we were in the reality show, it was never fake. Even my friends, have asked how real is it but let me tell you, no one will do it for footage. No one will ruin personal image for publicity. We are sure right now. We will take it forward slowly."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3cFyMM7

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...