Sushmita Sen's daughter Renee reveals 'uncle' Rohman Shawl can be 'strict'

The lovebirds of the entertainment industry, Sushmita Sen and Rohman Shawl have always gave relationship and couple goals with their adorable pictures and videos. While we can see the reflection of an ideal couple in them, Sushmita's daughter Renee spoke about their bond with Rohman and told HT, "Uncle Rohman is someone we can really, really depend on. He's kind, loving, he's young, but he can be strict also, which is good for us."

Talking about how the family spends time, she added, "All four of us do our own thing, and Sunday is when we meet and have fun. We love watching movies with our mom. We've watched some amazing classics together and Mum is currently introducing Alisah to world cinema. We bond over music. More than anything, for all of us, just being together is the most fun. And now, Rohman Uncle is there and we're learning about him too; his culture, his family. We could be doing nothing and having the most amazing time!"

Calling her sister intelligent, Renee asserted, "Alisah is very intelligent and very smart and very perceptive," says the doting elder sister. "She is very empathetic and very, very kind. We have a 10-year gap between us, so it's hard to call her my friend. But I do share a lot with her; and if I don't, she'll get it out of me." Describing her family she said, "My mom has raised us to be complete in ourselves. So we're all adding to each other. Rohman Uncle is a beautiful presence in our lives, but we're all very complete people. We're one unit!" Talking about fame, she added, "I believe that if I do good work and I'm honest, then I'll reach where I'm destined to be. I didn't get into acting to get famous. I truly love acting. If the by-product is fame, so be it."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3ndJ5Zr

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...