Madhuri Dixit REVEALS who's the better chef at home; says, 'Ram is definitely a better cook than I am'

The Dhak Dhak girl of Bollywood, Madhuri Dixit, who is super active on social media, recently shared some videos on Instagram, where she is cooking with husband Shriram Madhav Nene. While the duo always gives us major couple and relationship goals, the Total Dhamaal actress recently revealed that husband is a better chef than her. Talking to E Times, she said, "When I was growing up, I knew a little bit of cooking. I could make an omelette or batatyachi bhaaji or poha... those kind of things. I never had the opportunity to cook because I started working very early in life and got busy. I learnt most of the cooking that I know today after I got married. Ram had a French cook there (in the US), and he assisted him as a sous chef. So, he has learnt a lot of recipes, which he can make from scratch - be it continental, French or Italian cuisine."

She added, "The Indian part of the cooking is what I picked up from my mom. All the dishes that I make are my mom's recipes, so he learnt the Indian cooking from my mom and a little bit from me as well (laughs!). Ram is definitely a better cook than I am, but I am not bad either."

On the professional front, Madhuri Dixit will be soon making her digital debut, which will be produced by Karan Johar's Dharmatic Entertainment. Talking about it, a source earlier told Mid-Day, "The makers have decided to take the 15-day shoot to Nashik; they intend to film with a lean crew, adopting the bio-bubble mode. With the makers having already zeroed in on a bungalow for the leg, the production team has begun constructing the set at the site. Madhuri and the rest of the team are expected to drive down to Nashik by the month-end or early November."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3hKnxCC

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...