Gauahar Khan and Zaid Darbar set couple goals again as they dance to Hrithik Roshan-Amesha Patel's Kaho Naa Pyar Hai — watch video

Gauahar Khan and Zaid Darbar have been setting couple goals ever since they made their relationship official. Both Gauahar and Zaid love dancing it seems and hence, they keep sharing some amazing dance videos on their social media handles. And they had posted another one of such videos which is just too cute to handle. Gauahar Khan and Zaid Darbar danced to the tunes of Hrithik Roshan and Ameesha Patel's Kaho Naa Pyar Hai. The video begins with Zaid Darbar playing the part of Hrithik Roshan in the video and he is later joined by Gauahar Khan wherein they do the hook step of the song together. Gauahar and Zaid look too cute together. "Main tera hero ? ! #HumfimyHain making full use of @atrangz (studio). Now Open! @gauaharkhan my partner in crime," Zaid captioned the video. Check out the cute video below:

Also today, they happen to complete the first month of their wedding. And to celebrate the special occasion, both wished each other with special posts on their social media handle. "1 month Anniversary, would probably not mean much to ppl, but for me, it's the celebration of finding my true Love, my bestest friend, my partner in the super times and my backbone when things go wrong. @zaid_darbar thank you for being just unbelievably AMAZING. Thank you for Loving me like I have never known love could be. I love you HUSBAND. #Gaza #25Dec2020 Happy one Month Jaanu," Gauahar Khan wrote in the caption of her post. On the other hand, Zaid wrote, "On this day one month ago we made the best decision of our lives. Happy 1 month Anniversary Jaanu? I will keep choosing you every day for every month for every year of my life! I love you Gauahar #Gaza." Check out their posts below:

What do you have to say about Gauahar Khan and Zaid Darbar's dance video and also their new posts? Let us know by tweeting @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3a4HeBw

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...