Bigg Boss 14's Nishant Singh Malkani meets with an accident in Jaisalmer; says, 'It’s quite shocking that this took place just a minute before the new year began'

Bigg Boss 14 contestant Nishant Singh Malkani drove down to Jaisalmer in Rajasthan for a work cum pleasure trip with a few friends and met with an accident. He had a narrow escape from that incident. He spoke about his accident with Jaipur Times. He said, "There is nothing to worry and I am perfectly alright with no injuries. It's just that the car got badly damaged and a crane was called to lift it. With God's grace and my mom's blessings, I am fine." Nishant Singh Malkani who is known for playing Akshat Jindal in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega was driving his SUV when another car rammed into it from the wrong side.

He revealed, "I was driving and suddenly saw another car coming from the wrong side. The road was quite steep and to save us, I went off the road but in vain. I shifted towards the left but this car rammed into mine. Thankfully, only the car got damaged and all of us were saved without any scratch. Surprisingly, the guy who rammed into our car immediately fled from the spot. Later, we somehow managed to reach our hotel." Nishant Singh Malkani shared that he was shocked as the accident happened exactly at 11.59 pm. He said, "It's quite shocking to know that this took place sharp at 11.59 pm, just a minute before the entire world was waiting for the clock to strike 12 and celebrate the new year."

Nishant said that this was his first road trip. He said, "I had never done a road trip and when I was to travel to Jaisalmer, I thought of driving down and took a few friends along. We had planned to extend the stay after work and celebrate the new year in the deserts of Rajasthan. Unfortunately, this mishap took place." The Bigg Boss 14 contestant's family lives in Delhi and they were worried when they got to know about the accident. He shared, "My mom started crying when she got to about the accident. I calmed her down and told her that I'm perfectly fine and will soon visit Delhi, so that she can herself see that I am all hale and hearty."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2JGrz2b

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...