Bigg Boss 14 promo: Rashami Desai and Tina Datta ask who're going forward with other's help; Nikki Tamboli and Rubina Dilaik name Rahul Vaidya

As we are excited for tonight's Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar episode, as Sidharth Shukla will be seen grilling the housemates with his questions, the makers of the controversial reality show dropped a new teaser, where we saw Tina Datta and Rashami Desai entering the house. The duo arrived on the occasion of celebrating the 12 years of Color's hit show Uttaran. While their dancing entry was a treat for us, they asked the housemates that which contestant is forward or going ahead in the show with another's help and we saw Rubina Dilak and Nikki Tamboli taking Rahul Vaidya's name. Both the ladies said that he is completely dependent on Aly Goni. Well, this promo has definited raised our anticipation for tonight's episode.

Earlier Rashami Desai had entered the house to support Vikas Gupta. Talking about her entry in the house, she had told SpotBoye, "Vikas is a friend and I have known him for the last 4-5 years now. I am not someone who likes to tell the world with whom I am connected with in fact I believe in maintaining my relations with complete honesty. Vikas and I are different people with different opinions. But we connect well."

She added, "During my season, when Vikas had come inside the house, at that time he actually helped me to realise a few things for my own good. I had made a few mistakes in my season and with time I had realised that and worked on it. In fact, sometimes I feel not just me but my viewers also got to learn a lot of things from my good and bad. My whole motive to enter the house was to motivate Vikas Gupta and make him understand that he has to take a stand for himself also. I have been watching him taking stand for others maximum time but not for himself."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3qHGpVW

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...