Ananya Panday looks breathtaking in throwback video from her Maldives vacay

Ananya Panday took to Instagram to share a throwback video from her Maldives vacay. She is looking stunning as she enjoys the splendid views. "I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa promise this is the last Maldives post hehe," read her caption. Have a look at the video below:

The actress had posted many photos from her Maldives trip earlier. Here's a look at a few of them:

In a past interview to Harper's Bazaar India, Ananya spoke about body shaming. She said, "Body shaming is unacceptable, especially when it happens to young people, because they end up valuing their own worth based on someone else's harsh words. It appalls me that we would willingly make a person feel bad about their body shape or size."

She added, "We are meant to look different; we are meant to come in different shapes and sizes and colours that's what makes us beautiful! The worst thing a human can do to another is take away their confidence and self-worth."

Talking about being trolled every now and then, Ananya said, "I get angry sometimes, I get sad a lot and there are also days when I just laugh it off. But I know this: I don't want anyone else to feel this way. It can really, really hurt."

Earlier, in an interview with Hindustan Times, Ananya reflected on working with Deepika Padukone and Siddhant Chaturvedi in director Shakuna Batra's next. "I have this list of people that I want to work with and Shakun is on that list. So for me when I got the opportunity to work with him, I put a tick mark near his name. It was really surreal for me. It was everything I could have dreamed of. We did a lot of workshops and readings. Shakun is just an amazing director for an actor to work with. He gives you so much space and clear instructions. He just lets you play when you are on screen," she had said.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3cqgPAV

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...