Kriti Sanon tests positive for COVID-19; says, ‘The pandemic hasn’t gone yet’

Kriti Sanon has tested COVID- 19 positive. She took to Twitter and wrote, "I'd like to inform everyone that I have tested positive for Covid-19. There's absolutely nothing to worry as I'm feeling fine and have quarantined myself as per BMC and my doctor's advice."

She added, "So I'm gonna ride this tide, rest it out and resume work soon. Till then, I'm reading all the warm wishes and they seem to be working. Be safe guys, the pandemic hasn't gone yet!"

According to reports, Kriti was in Chandigarh shooting with Rajkummar Rao for an upcoming film till last week.

This news comes just days after Varun Dhawan also tested positive. The actor took to Instagram and wrote, "So as I returned to work in the pandemic era I have contracted #covid_19 All precautions were taken by the production but still nothing is certain in life especially not covid-19. So please be extra careful I believe I could have been more careful. I see the get well soon messages and my spirits are high taking each day at a time thank u."

Kriti is being considered to star opposite Prabhas in Adipurush. A source close to Mumbai Mirror revealed, "After considering several top names, from both the Hindi and Telugu industries, they decided on Kriti. She will play the character with grace and dignity. It will mostly be shot in the studio against a chroma screen. Om and Bhushan have been talking to VFX technicians of international repute, who have worked on films like Avatar and Star Wars, to make the shooting process smooth and mount the film on a certain scale. Playing Sita is an opportunity of a lifetime for her, and she immediately came on board. She will be juggling multiple films in the first quarter of 2021."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/33UuV8T

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...