Kareena Kapoor Khan flaunts her baby bump in an intimate selfie – view pic

Kareena Kapoor Khan took to Instagram to share an intimate selfie. She was seen flaunting her baby bumb. "Two of us on the sets of @pumaindia," read her caption. The to-be-mom has been fishing her professional commitments.

In the recent episode of What Women Want, Kareena spoke about naming her second child. She told Neha Dhupia, "After the whole controversy of Taimur, both Saif and me have not even thought about it. We're like going to leave it last minute and then spring a surprise."

In a past interview to TOI, even Saif Ali Khan had opened up on Taimur Ali Khan's name controversy and said that he had thought of changing his name. "I haven't told anyone about this I thought for a second about changing his name. For a couple of weeks. And Kareena was a little against it, and she said, 'People respect you for your opinion and you can't'... So I said, yeah, but it's not about people. I don't want him to get unpopular," Saif had said.

Kareena and Saif had announced on August 12 that they are expecting their second child. The actress recently completed her shoot for the upcoming film Laal Singh Chaddha co-starring Aamir Khan in Delhi. Saif and Kareena, who are fondly called as Saifeena by their fans, got married in 2012. She gave birth to their first born, Taimur, in 2016.

During her first pregnancy, she was asked whether she would like to have a girl or a boy. The actress had desired for a girl. "Wherever I go these days there is just one question asked which I think quite intrusive but, still I am asked, both me and Saif, whether it is a boy or is it a girl? Have you found out? And I am like excuse me what difference does it make? I am a girl child I would love to have a girl what is the difference. Probably I have done more for my parents than a son would," Bebo had said.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2IMxH8F

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...