Juno and X-Men actress Ellen Page comes out as a transgender, Hugh Jackman, Ellen DeGeneres and others heap praise — read tweets

Juno, Inception and X-Men: Days of Future Past actor Ellen Page has revealed in a statement that he's a transgender who now identifies himself as Elliot Page. The Oscar nominee's honest disclosure, coupled with his championing of LGBTQ rights ever since admitting to being gay back in 2014, has earned high praise from several Hollywood A-lister, including Hugh Jackman, Ellen DeGeneres, Anna Kendrick, Patricia Arquette as also from OTT giant Netflix, which produces and streams Elliot's hit web series, The Umbrella Academy. Check out some of the tweets below:

Making the revelation on her official Twitter handle, Ellon Page, now Elliot Page, wrote: "I love that I am trans. And I love that I am queer. I feel overwhelming gratitude for the incredible people who have supported me along this journey. I can't begin to express how remarkable it feels to finally love who I am enough to pursue my authentic self. I've been endlessly inspired by so many in the trans community. Thank you for your courage, your generosity and ceaselessly working to make this world a more inclusive and compassionate place. I will offer whatever support I can and continue to strive for a more loving and equal society. To all the trans people who deal with harassment, self-loathing, abuse, and the threat of violence every day: I see you, I love you, and I will do everything I can to change this world for the better. The truth is, despite feeling profoundly happy right now... I'm scared of the invasiveness, the hate, the 'jokes' and of violence."

Good for you, Elliot Page.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3qkFv2A

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...