Bigg Boss 14: Kashmera Shah on her game plan: I don’t care what people think of me. In any case, they think that I am a bad person

Actress and model, Kashmera Shah, who entered in the first season of Bigg Boss, is all set to make an entry in Bigg Boss 14 and we are certainly expecting some twists and entertaining elements from her. Ahead of entering the house, Kashmera told E Times, "I am determined to win the trophy. I learnt my lesson during the first season and so, won't trust anyone blindly. I will play my game. Many contestants put on a fake show because they don't want to upset their fans. As far as I am concerned, I don't care what people think of me. In any case, they think that I am a bad person. In our country, people perceive strong women as bad. They sympathise with a woman who cries, jisko protection ki zaroorat hai. I might not cry, but I also have a heart. Main bhi kisi ki biwi hoon, kisi ki maa hoon. When people hold such strong opinions against you without knowing you personally, it shows their mindset."

Talking about her game plan, she added, "I don't pick a fight unnecessarily or interfere in someone else's argument. So, after a while, people tend to take me for granted. Sher ke nakhoon girr gaye hain toh kya sher nahi rehta? Somebody or the other might attack me thinking that yeh fokat ka BB ka ration khaane aayi hain, like Vikas Gupta (he will also join the show) did last time. So, there will be a lot of fights; main chup rehne walon mein se nahi hoon. I am definitely going to fight, give it back to people and stand for the right."

When asked about her allies in the house, she said, "Rubina Dilaik makes a very good friend. She stood by Jasmin (Bhasin) even when the latter was wrong. So, it would be great if she and I get along. She is also headstrong like me. However, she doesn't give anyone a second chance. Woh thoda dangerous hai because in a game show like this, equations change every day. So, you have to give people chances and understand their point of view as well."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/39B5nBg

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...