Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan, Rubina Dilaik, Jasmin Bhasin, Abhinav Shukla, Vikas Gupta, Rakhi Sawant or Arshi Khan: Who will win the show? Vote now

After a journey of more than two months, we got the four finalists of Salman Khan's controversial reality show Bigg Boss 14, who are Eijaz Khan, Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla and Jasmin Bhasin. The contestants from the previous seasons, Vikas Gupta, Rakhi Sawant, Arshi Khan, Kashmera Shah, Rahul Mahajan and Manu Punjabi, will also fight with the current lot for winning the BB trophy. While the competition looks tough, we would like to know your opinion that who deserves to win the finale.

Eijaz Khan

The popular TV star, who also worked in Tanu Weds Manu franchise, was the first contestant to become the finalist as he won the immunity task. While the Kkavyanjali actor has grabbed the lines for his rude behaviour and anger issues, the housemates have always accused him of playing the victim card in the show.

Abhinav Shukla

Abhinav Shukla became the second finalist after winning the 'ship' task, in which he got a tough fight from Nikki Tamboli and other housemates. While the TV actor didn't have an impressive entry, in the last few weeks, he has gained a good following due to his game plan and strategies.

Rubina Dilaik

Well, Rubina Dilaik is undoubtedly one of the most popular contestants of Bigg Boss 14 and while his fans have always showered love through votes, the actress has given enough entertaining content till now apart from performing every task with enthusiasm.

Jasmin Bhasin

The Naagin 4 actress has surprised the audience with her sudden change in the latter half of the show as it looked a twist in film. While viewers praised her for being real in the show, she also got slammed for betraying Rubina Dilaik.

Manu Punjabi

Manu Punjabi, who was the contestant of Bigg Boss 10, has entered the 14th season and will aim for the trophy. Talking about his game plan, Manu recently told E Times, "Bigg Boss is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. When I had participated in the show a few years earlier, I had decided to walk away with a certain amount of cash and quit before reaching the finale. I'm lucky to have been given another opportunity. However, even this time around, I'm not entering the house for the trophy, I want to win people's hearts. The love I get from my audience is a priority for me and I'm addicted to that. Yes, I will play for the trophy, but I will not stoop down to any level for it because that will make it difficult for me to face my audience when I am out of the house. I will stick to my standards and play the game."

Vikas Gupta

The popular television personality, who got the tag of 'Mastermind' for his stint in Bigg Boss 11, recently entered the house and requested his fans to support him in his journey.

Rakhi Sawant

The popular entertainment personality, who grabbed our eyeballs with her stint in the first season, is set to enter on Thursday and we can definitely expect some dhamaka with her arrival.

Arshi Khan

Bigg Boss 11 contestant Arshi Khan, who also entered the show recently, said, "I couldn't believe that 2020 would actually have something nice for me. It has given me an opportunity once again to complete my old journey, which I started back in 2017. The show has brought new hope to my life and I'm grateful for the opportunity."

Kashmera Shah

Popular item girl and actress Kashmera Shah, who appeared in the first season of the Bigg Boss, has entered again and said that she will make sure to win the 14th season.

Rahul Mahajan

Rahul Mahajan, who recently arrived in the show, said that none of the contestants from the current season have fulfilled the expectations of audience and that's why makers called him along with other old participants.

So, out of these contestants, who do you think will win the show? Vote now!



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/36YryQ9

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...