Aditya Narayan reveals that his wife, Shweta Agarwal, is a 'very lazy and unambitious person' — deets inside

Aditya Narayan married his longtime girlfriend, Shweta Agarwal on December 1. It was a grand wedding but with all the safety precautions in place. It was a fun-filled affair with family and close friends in attendance. And now, Aditya Narayan has revealed that Shweta is a very unambitious person but a very intelligent one at that. He also listed her qualifications which will surely raise your brows. In an interview with Spotboye, Aditya said, "My wife is a very lazy and unambitious person. It is almost aspirational how she can spend the whole day without doing anything. On the other hand, she's an extremely intelligent person. Whatever she chooses to do she does really well."

Aditya and Shweta are currently looking forward to moving into a bigger home. The doting newly-married husband said that Shweta is free to pursue anything she likes. "I don't know if she wants to pursue a career. I think we've been together long enough to not want to be together 365 days and 24x7. Not that I don't want her all day throughout the year. I do! Time, togetherness and familiarity have not dimmed my feelings for her and vice versa," the singer said.

Aditya Narayan revealed Shweta's qualification and it is might impressive. "She was a chemical engineer, then an actress. Now she is a fashion designer. She does all my suits and makes clothes for others as well, primarily men. I know she wants to do organic farming. That's something even I want to try."

Udit Narayan opened up on his son's wedding in an interview with Bollywood Hungama. The legendary singer also revealed that Aditya Narayan and Shweta Agarwal had been in a live-in relationship for about a decade before tying the knot. "I have just one son. I wanted his marriage to be much more lavish. But the Covid has taken the joy away from all celebrations. In fact I wanted my son to wait until this pandemic was over before getting married. But Shweta's family and Aditya were keen that they get married now. My son and Shweta were in a live-in relationship for 10 years. I guess it was time for them to make it official."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2W1m2WK

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...