'Shah Rukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits,' when Aamir Khan referred to SRK as his dog

Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan have a great bond now, but there was a time when there was no love lost between the two actors. This was when Aamir Khan used to blog regularly.

The actor has once written on his blog, "I'm sitting under a tree, on the edge of a valley, approximately 5000 feet above sea level... Ammi, Ira and Junaid are by my side and we are in the middle of one of our favourite board games. Shahrukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for?"

That was not all. Aamir had reacted to SRK's statement in which King Khan called himself the "biggest brand". Aamir had said, "If an artist is really No. 1, he will never call himself that. Only those who are not No. 1 feel the need to proclaim their top status. Has Lata Mangeshkar or Amitabh Bachchan ever called themselves No. 1?"

He had also said, "I had absolutely no intention of kicking Shah Rukh off his pedestal. Though I have to say, I don't think, he ever was on it. In my opinion, the actor who I really look up to is Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. He is someone who's work I really liked, a fantastic actor and the kind of stardom Mr. Bachchan has seen, none of us can ever hope to see."

On the current work front, it is believed that SRK will be seen doing a cameo in Aamir starrer Laal Singh Chaddha. Accoriding to a Mumbai Mirror report, SRK shot for the film before flying for UAE with Gauri Khan and his kids. The report also mentioned that Aamir Khan turned director for his scenes. It also turned out to be a bonding session for them. After shooting the scenes, Aamir and Shah Rukh reportedly chatted over drinks together and were also seen joking on the sets.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3llHtfg

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...