Sasural Simar Ka actor Ashiesh Roy passes away due to kidney failure

Popular TV Ashiesh Roy, who garnered popularity for his portrayal in Sasural Simar Ka and other shows, has passed away due to kidney failure. Amit Behl Senior Joint Secretary of CINTAA confirmed the news and told E Times, "Ashiesh has passed away in his house. Director Arvind Babbal called me to inform about it." Actress Tina Ghai also confirmed the news and said, "We are grief-stricken. We have activated the Zonal heads at CINTAA. There is a problem in acquiring the death certificate too as he passed away at home."

The security guard of Ashiesh Roy's residence Pataliputra in Jogeshwari, informed, "Ashiesh saab died at 3.45 am last night. His servant came running down and said he had a couple of big hiccups and collapsed. Unka health problem toh chal hi raha tha but the servant said he was quite okay yesterday. In fact, he was supposed to undergo a dialysis today, too." The actor was undergoing dialysis but later went out of funds. The actor earlier said that he didn't have the money to even pay bills as he told, E Times, "I was already facing a money crunch and the situation has worsened owing to the lockdown. I had savings of Rs 2 lakh, which I spent during the first two days of being hospitalised. I can't continue staying here even if I were to die tomorrow."

Ashiesh Roy earlier said that he was expecting help from Salman Khan, and told SpotBoye, "My dialysis is still going on but there is no major improvement in my health. There is still a lot of water retention in my body. I don't know for how long I have to be here but the hospital bill is rising rapidly with each passing day." He also said that he did not receive any substantial help from anyone till now and his last hope is Salman Khan. He said, "Inspite of sharing my bank details on social media, no major help has come my way. My friend Sooraj Thapar is also trying his best to do the arrangements but unfortunately due to the lockdown, he is restricted too. Now, the only hope I have is with Salman Khan. I am trying to reach out to him or his foundation, Being Human, through Sooraj as he has worked with Salman."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/35W3yN1

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...