Sara Ali Khan gets trolled after Coolie no.1 release date announcement – view tweets

The troll army is back and this time, their target is Sara Ali Khan. The actress was trending on Twitter after the makers of Coolie no.1 announced its release date. She was questioned by the NCB for nearly 5 hours in their drub probe. Here are some of the tweets.

The trailer of Coolie No 1 will be out on November 28 and the film will release on Christmas. The film was scheduled to release in theatres but couldn't because of the Coronavius pandemic.

In a past interview to Filmfare, the actress said that she doesn't believe in stardom. She said, "I don't want any filmmaker to turn around and say, 'Yeh Sara nahi kar payegi'. That's my aim. Personally, I don't believe in stardom. I find it all a bit funny, a bit weird. I don't mean to ridicule the concept because our country loves stars. We worship them and we celebrate them. I've been a huge fan of Sridevi. I believe she's the last star our country will see. Now everyone has become a little common. You can see me singing with Ranveer, you can see me fooling around with Sushant, you can see me dancing alone . all on Instagram sitting on your pot. Where is the stardom? It's become so accessible. I believe the only way forward is doing meaningful work that people connect with. That's my endeavour. I want to do every kind of film."

She went to add, "I'm lucky to have had films like Kedarnath and Simmba simultaneously because they helped me explain myself as an actor. Mujhe Ganga main dupki lagana hai, mujhe 'Aankh maare' par nachna bhi hai I want to do everything. I want to be able to position myself as cute, hot, funny, niche, arty, commercial . I'm here to act."

She also said that she is very ambitious. "I'm very, very, very ambitious. Dhirubhai Ambani International School, where I studied, is a competitive place. Columbia University is in the Ivy League. Bollywood is not relax, chillax, put on weight, wear your pyjamas and all will be fine. I don't believe that you can ever be ready to be part of Bollywood. But if you're in it, you cannot not be ready either. I've found my comfort zone. I'm okay in my own skin. Yet, I'm extremely ambitious. I want the best for myself. But I'm also real and I don't beat myself up if I don't achieve something. I'm aware of my shortcomings. I'll work on them," stated Sara.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2JfpwS2

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...