Bigg Boss 14: Rahul Vaidya asks Aly Goni, Jasmin Bhasin, Eijaz Khan to request Disha Parmar to reply to his proposal

On November 11, Rahul Vaidya proposed Disha Parmar as it was her birthday on national television. While the rumours of being already in a relationship, surfaced on the internet, Disha cleared the air and said that he never proposed her earlier. In the latest episode, we saw Rahul Vaidya asking his close housemates Eijaz Khan, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni to request Disha Parmar to reply to his proposal. Jasmin, who has already given a hashtag #Raisha to them, went in front of the camera and requested Disha to reply back soon.

She said, "Hi, Disha like you I am a girl and I understand that it is a huge deal when someone proposes to you on national television and you have to take the decision which I understand is very difficult. But I am hoping that your decision is positive and in favour of Rahul. So, please come and answer his question because he is dying everyday to hear it from you. And whatever I have heard from him about you, it is clear that he loves you a lot. Love is a very rare thing and people who get it are very lucky as they get a chance to spend their life with a person who they love. Please come soon and reply to his proposal because I believe both of you will be very lucky to have each other. Love you."

Recently reacting to Rahul's proposal, his mother Geeta Vaidya told E Times, "I am happy for him. His sudden proposal made me surprised as well but I am glad Disha is the one. She is an extremely sweet girl and I am fond of her. The rest I can't comment on or rather he can comment on only when he comes and we will sit and talk as family."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/35P6Dyt

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...