Bigg Boss 14: Pavitra Punia tells Eijaz Khan not to imitate Sidharth Shukla; says, 'You won’t be able to be like him till your next birth'

Bigg Boss 14's latest episode turned out to be quite dramatic as we saw a severe verbal spat between Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan, where the former accused the latter of betraying her. Pavitra removed her frustration on Eijaz as she is upset as he saved Jasmin Bhasin from the nomination. After a heated conversation, Pavitra tells Eijaz to not imitate Sidharth Shukla and says, "Sidharth ne sikhaya hai isko. Sidharth galeech, lichar aur ehsaan farmosh nahi tha. You won't be able to be like him till your next birth. First play for yourself and show your existence. What are you trying to show by copying others?"

When Jasmin asks Eijaz about the betrayal point, he replied, 'I have been fair and I have really felt that you were deserving. I had asked you earlier if I can do anything for you, you had said no. Hence, when I got a chance to do something for you, I did it. If anyone has problem with that, I don't care."

In an interview with HT, Kavita Kaushik also slammed Eijaz and said, "We have never been friends for us to be reconciled. I am tired of saying that we met three times after that show, Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Ka, which I did with him in 2005, in which I was replaced. He was the star. After that, I met him three times. Once, he came to the set of FIR. That too, I had not met him. He was watching the show and I was shooting, so we can't even count that. Recently, I wanted to do something for dogs and someone told me Eijaz does things for dogs and he knows a dog shelter. So, one time, I met him at the dog shelter. There, he said that he is single. I asked him, 'Are you seeing someone? Are you getting married?' Just a general conversation."

She added, "I am tired of saying, he does not need anyone. He needs chamchas, he has everything else. So this whole facade that people have created Oh please! I don't even need to say what I do and will never. I'm not like one of those actors who give 1 kg atta and then take 10 pictures and put it up. I'm not like that. I don't need to do that. My karma is very clear. All I was trying to say is that I was genuinely reciprocating the gesture of friendship but this man does not need it. He does not need friends or love. He uses people, which is very clear in this game."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/34YwEuD

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...