Video of the week: Naagin 5 beauties Surbhi Chandna and Aishwarya Khare dancing on Naach Meri Laila is a joy to watch

Surbhi Chandna is one of the most popular TV actresses we have. She is currently slaying it as Bani on Naagin 5. A video of her dancing with her co-star Aishwarya Khare from the show went viral this week. All decked up and twinning in white outfits, we can see the beauties grooving to Naach Meri Laila. The song is sung by Tony Kakkar.

Have a look at the video below:

Dheeraj Dhoopar, in an interview with Pinkvilla, spoke about his chemistry with Surbhi Chandna. "I received a lot of messages complimenting me on my chemistry with Surbhi. Looking forward towards more associations. Also, playing cheel is like a dream come true for me. Always wanted to play a grey shade character. Also helps me portray my versatility." Dheeraj shot for Naagin 5 recently after Sharad Malhotra had tested positive for Coronavirius.

Sharad shared a note on his return. He said, "Today, was my first day on the set after recovering from coronavirus. Everyone met me so warmly. The minute I heard Ranjanji's voice aur unki energy dekhi 15 dinon ke baad, meri aankhein thodi nam si ho gayi (I became emotional on hearing Ranjanji's voice). Wohi shor gull, energy, positivity aur happiness maine bohot dinon ke baad dekhi. We have an amazing team and I have missed each and every one of them in these last 15 days. I have been through a personal setback in the form of COVID. However, when I came on the set today, I was filled with positive energy. It felt like homecoming. Even my co-actor, Surbhi Chandna, came up to me and told me that she was happy to have me back. I want to thank Ranjanji and the production team. I am glad that we are back to doing what we do best entertaining our viewers."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/34K1k2C

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...