Suhana Khan plays 'Put your finger down' with besties Ananya Panday and Shanaya Kapoor, but it's 7-year-old AbRam Khan who has been rejected! - watch video

The young actress Ananya Panday is celebrating her 22nd birthday and while she will spend her special day with Deepika Padukone, Siddhant Chaturvedi and Dhairya Karwa as she is shooting for Shakun Batra's next in Goa, BFF Suhana Khan wished her in quirky as she shared a video, which also features her brother AbRam and Shanaya Kapoor along with the birthday girl Ananya, playing a game 'Put your finger down - Clown addition and wrote, "When the 7 year olds been rejected but the 22 year old hasn't. Teach us ur way pls @ananyapanday."

Talking to Mumbai Mirror, when asked that whether she got a chance to meet her gang of girls Shanaya and Suhana Khan during the lockdown, she replied, "No, but we stayed connected through the internet, doing workouts together in the evening on video calls and ensuring we never missed out on our weekly sessions. But I definitely do miss hugging my friends." Speaking about resuming work after six months, she said, "I had not taken an off since I started Student of The Year 2 and these six months were scary and uncertain. I was afraid, I had forgotten how to face the camera. But it was smooth sailing from day one."

Talking about the lockdown affect, Ananya Panday said, "The pandemic has made me realise the importance of mental health. I've realised that I don't need much to be happy as long as I am surrounded by people I love. I've learnt to embrace my emotions. I won't say the lockdown was a completely happy experience as there were days when I was really low and didn't even want to get out of my bed. But instead of focusing on the negatives, I've learnt how to embrace what I am feeling at the moment. Also, my passion for cinema has grown since my debut and I'm getting more involved with the process of filmmaking."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/35JOiBD

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...