Kangana Ranaut SLAMS Swara Bhasker on her 'award return' remark: Watch my interview again if your memory is weak

Kangana Ranaut manages to grab headlines every day. While sometimes she does it on her own accord, other times it's her reactions to what people say about her that catches the attention of the people. Now, when Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead at his apartment in Mumbai four months ago, the actress had said certain things about the case. She had accused the movie mafia of murdering Sushant. Now, that the CBI and AIIMS have come to the conclusion that they did not find a foul play in Sushant's autopsy reports, Swara had taken a jibe at the actress saying, "Hey! Now that both CBI and AIIMS have concluded that #SushantSinghRajput tragically died by suicide... weren't some people going to return their government bestowed awards???" Check her tweet here:

Now, Kangana has reacted to Swara's jibe at her. She has slammed her asking her to watch her interview again. Sharing her interview link Kangana wrote, " , , , , , , #KanganaAwardWapasKar. (This is my interview, if your memory is weak then watch it again. If I have made a single false accusation, then I will return all my awards, this is the promise of a Kshatriya, I am a devotee of Lord Ram. I will give my life for a promise. Jai Shri Ram)." Check out her tweet here:

"They (Mumbai Police) summoned me, and I asked them too, that I'm in Manali, that you can send somebody to take my statement, but I have not received anything after that. I am telling you, if I have said anything, which I can't testify, which I can't prove, and which is not in public domain, I will return my Padma Shri," the actress had said in the interview.

What do you have to say about this? Let us know your thoughts by tweeting to us @bollywood_life .



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/30If37R

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...