Bigg Boss 14: Kumar Sanu on Rahul Vaidya's nepotism remark for Jaan: As a singer I feel really insulted

A couple of days ago inside the house of Bigg Boss 14, we saw Rahul Vaidya nominating Jaan Kumar Sanu for eliminations reasoning nepotism. Jaan is the son of renowned singer Kumar Sanu. "I hate nepotism and Jaan is in the show because he is a singer's son, others are self-made," Rahul had said. And now, the legendary singer has reacted to Rahul's nepotism remark. Kumar Sanu shared a three-minute-long video with Spotboye in which he spoke on the matter. "My son Jaan is a very good person in real life. He is of very helping nature. But Bigg Boss house has so much pressure that you tend to say things which you may not in the normal life. He is very young and his mother has given him a very good upbringing. Whatever was possible she did for our kids. I was never happy with Jaan's decision that he is going to Bigg Boss. Whenever he asked me I always said no for it. But it was his choice to do Bigg Boss as he is an ardent follower of the show and a very big fan. He himself auditioned for it and I didn't do anything for him in this matter. I didn't help him in this at all," Sanu said.

He did not slam Rahul but had advice for him, "I would like to mention one thing Rahul Vaidya you are like my son and you sing really well. I have heard you a lot of times. But somebody's parents are separated and you make him realise that again and again. So surely the sentiments of that person will be hurt and after a point, that person will also react to it. And I think as a singer I feel really insulted after hearing all this. It is a very normal process according to me if two people don't get along and they get separated. But if leaving the game aside you will keep hammering someone's sentiments on his personal life then it's not a good thing. I really want both of you to be in the game. You two should stay together with love and understanding. I feel two singers can be good friends."

The incident indeed disturbed Sanu and towards the end, he said, "After you brought up this topic I felt insulted that after 40 years why all this is being said about us. If my son Jaan has made any mistake you also forgive him."

What do you have to say about this? Let us know by tweeting to us at @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3kZIGtv

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...