Daughter's Day 2020: Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar pen beautiful notes for their girls

It's Daughter's Day 2020 and all the proud fathers of the Indian film industry have taken to their social media handle to wish their young and beautiful daughters on this special day. Right from Amitabh Bachchan to Ajay Devgn and more. So, check out the fathers wishing their daughter on Daughter's Day 2020 below:

Amitabh Bachchan posted a collage of his pictures with his daughter. We must say, the collage is a really beautiful one. "Happy daughter's Day... he wrote in the caption. Have a dekko here:

Ajay Devgn heaped praises for Nysa Devgn in his post. "My daughter, Nysa is many things. My sharpest critic, my biggest weakness & strength as well. She's a young adult but to Kajol & me, she will always be our baby girl," he wrote sharing one beautiful picture of Nysa. Here's his post:

Akshay Kumar shared a picture with Nitara and their furry companion. "You are my definition of perfect! And I love you so much more than just to the moon and back #HappyDaughtersDay my baby girl," he wrote in his post. Check it out here:

Sanjay Dutt who is in Dubai for his lung cancer was reunited with his family after a long time. Maanayata shared the cutest picture of Sanjay and Iqra. Sanjay could be seen hugging his daughter close as she looked into the camera. She put the hashtag of Happy Daughter's Day as the caption. Have a dekko at the picture here:

The mothers shared beautiful posts as well. Shilpa Shetty also shared a picture with daughter Samisha and wrote, "Who says Miracles don't happen... Holding one in my hands now Life is such a miracle, isn't it? That's the happiness I'm celebrating today on #DaughtersDay as I hold Samisha our daughter I definitely don't need a day to celebrate her.. Cant thank God and the Universe enough for answering & manifesting our prayers, especially Viaan's, so beautifully; will be eternally grateful. Don't forget to give your daughters a tight hug today," Have dekko here:

Kajol posted a picture of himself and spoke what she likes about her daughter. "What I love most about you my dear daughter is ur unique point of view. It's always just a little different from mine and it makes me look at myself and everything else in a totally different light! And that's so hard for me to do So #happydaughtersday to me you. #shotbynysa," she wrote. Check it out here:

Kunal Kemmu posted a beautiful picture with daughter Inaaya Naumi Kemmu and wrote, "When the world fits in your arms and you can embrace the life in it..the only relationship that's cemented for life the moment it starts is that of a parent and their child. To every parent and to every daughter. #happydaughtersday." Here's his post:

Here are other celebs celebrating Daughter's Day 2020 with their little and no-so little ones:

Happy daughter's Day to every daughter in the whole wide world.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/36cAVLR

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...