Salman Khan's ex girlfriend Somy Ali REVEALS what had happened when she proposed marriage to him

Former Bollywood actress and social activist Somy Ali had grabbed attention for being in a relationship with Salman Khan. The two were reportedly in a romantic relationship in 1991 and parted ways in 1999. In a recent interview, Somy revealed that she had come to India only to marry Salman since she had developed a huge crush on him after watching Maine Pyaar Kiya. She has now recalled how Salman had reacted when she had proposed marriage to him.

"We used to watch Hindi films. I saw Maine Pyaar Kiya, and I had developed a crush on Salman. I had a dream that night, and I decided to go to India. When I was 16, it was ridiculous for me to think that I could go to Mumbai and marry him. I dreamt of marriage and thought it was a prediction from God. I started looking for a suitcase. I told mom that I'm going to Mumbai to get married to Salman Khan!" Somy told The Free Press Journal.

She further shared, "We were heading to Nepal. I was sitting next to him. I just removed his photo showing it to him. I told him, 'I have come all the way to marry you!' He said, 'I have a girlfriend.' I said that doesn't matter. I was a teenager. Our relationship started after a year when I turned 17. He did tell me first, 'I love you.' It didn't take a lot of convincing."

Earlier, Somy had revealed the real reason for her breakup with the Bharat actor. She had said Salman Khan cheated on her during their relationship which is when she decided to break up with him. Somy Ali also added that she had joined Bollywood to be close to Salman, however, when the Tiger Zinda Hai actor cheated on her, she left him and left the country as well. She said there was nothing for her left with Salman not in her life anymore.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3G0ZydM

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...