Popular TV actress Erica Fernandes, who was last seen in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 opposite Parth Samthaan, is returning with the Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi 3 along side Shaheer Sheikh. In a recent interaction, the gorgeous lady revealed why the character of Sonakshi Bose is close to her heart and the reason behind not doing bold content onscreen. In fact, she also said that she won't ever participate in the controversial reality show, Bigg Boss.
Expressing her discomfort of doing bold content onscreen, Erica revealed she has rejected many shows, which demanded her to go bold, "I am not comfortable doing bold shows and content and I am quite open about it. I have been offered quite a few shows until now. There have been shows that came my way and had bold content and I have said no to them because sometimes I feel they are forcefully added to the show to sell." She further explained that if the show actually requires such scenes in a logical way, she will prepare herself mentally, "I need logic to whatever I am doing and whatever is happening in the show. If it is genuinely required then that is a different thing and I might have to mentally prepare for it. That is a very different thing altogether. But first I need to know why it is required in the show. So if no one is able to give me that answer then I don't think I will ever do it."
Revealing why she won't ever participate in Bigg Boss, Erica asserted, "I am open to reality shows and I have been offered that too but sadly I have not been able to be a part of it. Khatron Ke Khiladi I would love to do it. But not Bigg Boss because it is not my cup of tea at all. That's something I would never do. I don't even watch it so let aside doing it,"
from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2R4vWrK