Actress Kishwer Merchant is currently having the best time of her life and will soon embrace motherhood for the first time. The Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani actress announced she was expecting her first child with husband Suyyash Rai and the parents to be are enjoying their current phase to the fullest. The mommy keeps sharing her videos and pictures on her Instagram wherein she makes some candid confessions. We all know that Kishwer never sies away from expressing herself and talks about her journey so far.
Recently, in an interview with a news portal, Kishwer revealed and shared the experience of facing the casting couch. The web portal quoted Kishwer as saying, "It happened with me when I had gone for a meeting- but just once. My mother was accompanying me. I was told that I'll have to sleep with the hero. I politely turned down the offer and we left. I wouldn't say ki ye bahut hota hai (I wouldn't say that it happens a lot) or it's a normal thing."
She further added syaing, "Industry badnaam hai lekin har industry mein ye cheez hoti hai (The industry is infamous for this but it happens in every industry)". On being asked if the hero and the producer were very big names, to which the diva said 'yes'.
Kishwer said that the experience did not affect her in any way as she was focused on her work and was more inclined towards the TV. Kishwer has worked in several popular shows such as Hip Hip Hurray, Babul Ki Duwayen Leti Jaa, Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand, Kutumb, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Kayaamat, Hatim, Khichdi to name a few.
from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3i0W7uk