The most popular reality show on TV is Bigg Boss. The show has always managed to keep the viewers glued to their screens. The controversial reality show manages to win hearts across the globe with its content. Bigg Boss has completed 14 seasons and is all set to entertain viewers with its upcoming 15th season. In Bigg Boss 14, actress Rubina Dilaik walked away with the trophy and cash prize.
Bollywood's Dabangg star Salman Khan is seen hosting the show and steals hearts with his spontaneous and charming personality, As the last season of Bigg Boss was a grand success, here's what you can expect from Bigg Boss season 15. Salman had announced that Bigg Boss 15 will welcome commoners. The audition for commoners for Bigg Boss 15 began in February. The registration and audition process commenced in February and will end on 31 May 2021. The person who seems to be interested in the show will have to record an audition video and has to entertain in his unique style. To register, download the Voot app.
The Bigg Boss 15 is expected to premiere in October 2021. The makers of the show have been approaching couples and ex-couples on the show. According to the reports, Divyanka Tripathi and her husband Vivek Dahiya have been approached by the makers. As Divyanka has participated in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, she is currently shooting in Cape Town. Moreover, Balika Vadhu fame Neha Marda recently confirmed that she has been offered Bigg Boss 15. "I think now after this experience if I go to Bigg Boss, I'll be a strong contender. If I go on Bigg Boss, I can win the show," she said. Actress Sanaya Irani will be seen in Bigg Boss 15.
from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/34sLcld