After Munmun Dutta, 'Arrest Yuvika Chaudhary' trends on twitter as netizens slam the actress for using casteist slur – watch video

Days after Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Munmun Dutta was accused of using a casteist slur in her latest YouTube video, now actress Yuvika Chaudhary has come under the scanner for the same reason.

#ArrestYuvikaChaudhary has been trending on Twitter after the actress shared a vlog using the word 'b****i' word in it. The video went viral on social media within no time. In the video, Yuvika's husband Prince Narula was seen grooming while she taunts him saying that she is not dolled up often. Then she refers to a certain community and says that she does not want to look like them.

Yuvika took to her twitter page and wrote, "Hi guys I didn't kw the meaning about that word wt I used in my last vlog I didn't mean to hurt anyone and I can never do that to hurt someone I apologise to each n every one I hope you understand love you all".

Watch the video:



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3viHqqs

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...