Priyanka Chopra Jonas REVEALS she got pet pooch Diana to deal with loneliness

Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been shooting for her upcoming Hollywood projects as of now, which include, Matrix 4 and Citadel. The actress was fairly new and did not know anybody back when she moved to New York after her father's demise in 2013. She had been wanting to focus on the opportunities in Hollywood and hence, to manage the same, the actress shifted to NYC. Now, in an interview, the actress recalled getting herself a pooch, Diana as she wanted someone to get home to. The White Tiger actress had been shooting for Quantico and had been living all by herself in such a big city. While talking to Financial Times, Priyanka Chopra said, "Diana was the first pup that I fully took care of. She's from North Shore Rescue in New York, and she chose me. It was four years ago, at a time in my life where I was really low: I had just moved to the States, I was mourning my father's death, I didn't know anybody. I was working on Quantico for ABC and going back home on my own."

Priyanka Chopra said that she would have someone take care of Diana and the latter would take care of her in return. "Diana had been rescued from the streets of Atlanta. She's a chihuahua-terrier mix, I think, but we're not completely sure. I had no idea what to do with a pup, but it was she and I, alone in New York City. It was Diana I snuggled into and Diana who barked whenever the door opened. With Diana, I had somebody to take care of and, in return, she took care of me."

Priyanka Chopra also has two more furry babies, an Australian shepherd cross-bred with a Husky named Panda and a German shepherd named Gino. The Zanjeer actress revealed that Nick Jonas is diabetic, and both her shepherds are good at sniffing low blood sugar levels.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3fDgsVp

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...