Karan Kundrra FINALLY breaks silence on his breakup with Anusha Dandekar

Karan Kundrra and Anusha Dandekar were among the most loved TV couples among the audience and their breakup turned out to be a huge shocker for their fans. While the VJ has moved on with Jason Shah, Karan finally broke his silence on their breakup and he has not recovered or moved on from it. The actor, who was accused by Anusha for infidelity and cheating, said that he would not like badmouth as he respects their relationship.

Talking to TOI, he revealed he has not recovered from breakup and asserted, "I am single. I don't think I have recovered yet. My family, childhood best friends and friends in the city have tried their best to set me up with someone, but it's hard to get into a relationship at the moment. Had it been 10 years ago, I would have immediately entered another relationship, but you mature with time."

In 2o20, Anusha Dandekar shared a length post on Instagram, where the VJ said that she has lost self-respect in her relationship with Karan and also accused him of cheating. She wrote, "So here it is, before the year ends... Yes I did a show called Love School, yes I was your Love Professor, yes everything I shared and the advice I gave has always been real and from my heart... yes I love hard, so hard... yes I don't leave till there is nothing left for me to try and fight for, yes even I'm human, yes even I lost myself and some of my self respect, yes I've been cheated and lied to... yes I waited for an apology, which never came, yes I learnt I actually had to apologise and forgive myself... And yes i grew, have grown and will continue to grow from all of it and look at the positive."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2OV23ZF

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...