Rimi Sen of Bigg Boss 9-Dhoom fame reveals how she survived without working for 10 years

Remember Rimi Sen. The actress did films like Hungama, Dhoom in her career and disappeared totally. She was seen in Bigg Boss 9 and made news for the huge amount she received for the show. Rimi Sen was paid a whopping Rs two crores for a 50-day stay inside the house. The actress in a long interview to SpotboyE has spoken about how she was unhappy being offered typical roles by makers.

She told them, "I was doing quite well 10 years back but I was only being offered comedy movies. And I was looking for my creative satisfaction which I wasn't getting out of the movies which I have done. I wanted to work in projects with directors like Shree Ram Raghvan, Soojit Sircar, Neeraj Pandey. But I didn't get. So it was a concious decision from my side to stop. I wanted to change the trend of me doing comedy movies and furniture roles."

The actress in an earlier interview said that Bigg Boss 9 helped her a lot financially. It was very good money. Talking about how she managed to pull through despite no film offers, Rimi said, "I used to do a lot of events. I also produced a film Budhia Singh- Born To Win which also recieved a national award. I am working on a couple of projects as a producer and will announce about it, if everything gets finalised. Now, if I do acting it will be just for my creative satisfaction and not money."

Rimi Sen also revealed to SpotboyE that it takes strong PR and lobby to have a long career in the industry. She said, "Yes and the only reason was their PR which was really good. Hardwork is not the only key to have a long life here, you need to have a strong PR and lobby here, which I didn't have at that point of time."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3fhPqCG

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...