Jackie Shroff REACTS to Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani's wedding rumours

The handsome hunk of Bollywood, Tiger Shroff is celebrating his 31st birthday today and while his fans are flooding the social media platforms with their lovely wishes, dad Jackie Shroff has reacted to the wedding rumours of him with alleged girlfriend Disha Patani. In a recent conversation with HT, when asked whether about wedding plans of Tiger, Senior Shroff replied, "He is married to his work right now. I don't think he is going to defocus because once he focuses on something then he has a laser like focus. If he gets married, I know he will be going to focus on that."

Talking about Tiger's birthday traditions, Jackie revealed, "I usually plant a tree in his name, and my boy would have planned something for himself, his mother and the little baby Krishna. I have a shoot that day, so they must have planned something in the evening, probably a dinner at home." The Radhe actor added, "He was a dreamer as a kid and he is still a dreamer, dreaming of his work and his health. He is just focused on things that he feels is the right thing to do at this time. It is nice that little kids love him so much. I get so happy when I meet kids and they say 'He does this so well', 'How did he make a six pack', and 'What does he eat'."

Speaking about the achievements of the birthday, the proud father asserted, "I am happy that he has turned out to be beyond my imagination. I always knew that he would be good at anything (he tries)," he notes, recalling an incident from his childhood when he got up after falling from skating, and got back to it in no time. That was the moment, I knew that he knows what balancing is, what hurt is, and he knows how to stand up on his feet again and do things again."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3sGjvPT

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...