Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai actress Nehha Pendse opens up on kissing on-screen and shooting ‘bold’ scenes post marriage

Popular TV actress Nehha Pendse, who is currently praises for her portrayal of Anita Bhabhi in Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain, opened up on doing bold scenes post marriage. The gorgeous lady said she won't mind doing such scenes if the film demands but is not ready for erotic movies, which are only filled with lovemaking scenes. In a conversation with E Times, Nehha said, "When I was a certain age I would think no kissing, no love making scenes if I have talent I can show it through my acting. But now I think with exposure to world cinema, good cinema I've understood one thing, if the maker is right, if he has the right understanding of showing it, if the script really demands kissing scenes or bold scenes, I don't mind doing it. I can consider it. Having said that I am not ready for erotic movies which is purely about love making and kissing scenes. I would never be a part of such movies or content."

She added, "There are so many good bold scenes which have only come out the way it should be because the maker has handled it well. You don't feel you are watching something cringeworthy. Otherwise it could go wrong. I am not against bold scenes, exposure, nudity, it is all about perspective and I am ready for a good perspective."

Speaking about her lockdown phase, the actress said that she spent it with her husband and asserted, "My life has been a mini lockdown itself. Lockdown did not affect me much, but my husband Shardul got affected a lot because of it as he is a very social person. We are very opposite personalities. He was troubled because he is an outgoing personality. I feel as a couple we have a very good understanding. We can spend time with each other while just sitting and chatting in a room or even without talking. We have that maturity in our relationship. It's not like we are sitting in the same room but not talking to each other. There are times when he likes watching a certain film which I might not but I watch it for him and vice versa."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2QHORbd

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...