Karan Johar shares pic with kids; says, ‘Wasn’t an easy year’

Karan Johar took to Instagram recently and posted a pic with his twins, Roohi Johar and Yash Johar. Reminiscing about 2020, the filmmaker wrote that 'it wasn't an easy year but there were many lessons learnt'.

His caption read, "I am grateful for my family and friends for always having my back...to everyone in my company who are my extended family and am eternally grateful for their love and loyalty....yes it wasn't an easy year but there were many lessons learnt and many steps taken...some ahead and some intentionally behind....I believe we all have the resilience to combat every obstacle and always emerge victorious ....love you all from me and mine #happynewyear."

Karan has spoken about being a single parent earlier at India Today Conclabe. He had said, "Being a single parent is really daunting and scary. Because I think it takes a mother and a father to complete the upbringing of a child. In many ways you could say that having Yash and Roohi is full of love but it is also a selfish decision. It is because I want that love for myself. There was a large empty space in my life that needed to be filled by children."

He added, "Oddly, they call me dad and call my mom 'mama'. They don't call her daadi. Because I feel we are co-parenting them. So I am trying very hard that both of us fulfil the roles of mother and a father completely."

He had gone on to say, "It's daunting because post my mother, and that thought scares me every single day. I just hope that I have all the love in my heart to give them. To not make them feel incomplete in any other way. Not make them feel like they are missing out on a certain part of the parental process."

The ace filmmaker posted the portrait with a heart-touching caption. In the photo, Karan is seen hugging his babies while they are twinning in traditional attire. Whereas Karan has worn an all-black look. The filmmaker posted the photo with a caption stating, "I am grateful for my family and friends for always having my back."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/3b2oxk8

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...