Aadar Jain shares throwback pic from beach holiday; Tara Sutaria comments, ‘Take me with you’

Aadar Jain and her alleged girlfriend Tara Sutaria had an Instagram exchange recently. Aadar posted a throwback pic from his vacation with the caption, 'Riding the wave #2021.' Tara Sutaria replied in comments, 'Take me with you.' Have a look at the post and the comment below:

As you might be aware, they were in the Maldives recently for Tara's birthday. There were rumours about them tying the knot. However, debunking such reports, Aadar's spokesperson said, "These stories and rumours are baseless and untrue. He is currently busy with his next film, Excel Entertainment's Hello Charlie."

Talking to Pinkvilla, Tara had said, "I haven't really said anything ever to a journalist or the media about my relationship. I do believe that if you are with someone, it's very private and scared. Also, in our line of work, very few things are left to someone's imagination. I understand why people tend to keep it to themselves and not share it with people. It's again something that is just the way I've been brought up. If something that's beautiful, wonderful and magical and something that everyone craves in their lives, then I don't think you need to hide it at all. I'm a really private person and I hadn't spoken about it earlier so people can think what they want to think."

She had added, "I'm a Scorpio and we are very passionate about everything in general. I love love. Most of my friends and family say that I'm all about love. I'm someone who would say okay, you're single? He's single? Don't worry I'll help you guys get together and you all should just get married. I love to talk about it. Love is amazing and everyone should find it."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/2LcJjCW

Latest Posts

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition

Aquaman 2 Delay Saves The Movie By Avoiding Its Biggest Competition Warner Bros. has delayed Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, and t...